INOC + ODNE Connect Group Meetings
The INOC and ODNE leadership teams have partnered to create a joint Connect Group designed to foster our shared values and build our dynamic community. Our first meeting was 11.02.19 in Munich and we’re planning more in different locations across Europe in 2019.
Reasons to built up the INOC + ODNE Connect Group in 2019
- to grow and foster INOC’s alliance with ODNE (Org. Development Network Europe (partners since 2016).
- to inspire, support and “connect” the INOC & ODNE community members between the yearly conferences.
- to learn from and with each other regardingthe theory & practice of OD & Coaching across Europe & beyond.
- to advance both theory & practice
Connect Group Meetings in 2019
- February 11, 2019 in Munich led by Tim Nash and Steve Hearsum
- June 26, 2019 in Stuttgart led by Klaus Haasis and Bernhard Hauser
- August 1, 2019 in Vienna led by Klaus Haasi
- September 9, 2019 in Hamburg led by Silke Heerwagen and Dr Detlef H. Duwe
- Later in the year possibly in Rome led by Klaus Haasis and Michela Michilli
Interested in facilitating a future INOC+ODNE Connect Group meeting?
If you’re interested in hosting and facilitating a meeting in your location:
- Are you an active member of INOC and/or ODNE?
- Do you have a topic you’d like to explore with fellow INOC and/or ODNE members?
- Is your topic aligned with our shared value of advancing the theory & practice of OD & Coaching?
If you can answer yes to these 3 questions, please contact Tim Nash (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We’re looking forward to learning from and with you!